Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Fun with Oma & Opa!

Henry has seen his grandparents four of the six days he's been home but today was the most fun yet...lunch at Mimi's Cafe followed by his first trip to TARGET!! He recognizes them now and is much more rested and relaxed with every visit. Of course he got lots of love and attention and everything he did was deemed either brilliant or hilarious or both by his doting Oma and Opa. He also got very cool sneakers and sunglasses - thanks Oma/Opa!

Fun with my Oma & Opa


(video clip - a little dark but super cute!)


"Of course I love Target - I'm a Jones."


"Krista I can't wait to shop here for toys with you!! (bring your pin card)"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome home and thanks for sharing your blog! I enjoyed reading about your journey. Henry is so cute and sounds like one happy baby. Enjoy parenthood.
Kim (PLAN family)