Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Highlights from our week...


The days go by so quickly...Henry is keeping me busy!!! Anna, I promise to put more pictures up tomorrow! jjx


He loves to eat out with his Oma and Opa!


Thanks for baby sitting Alyson!
(did I mention he wiggles and giggles for hours at a time??!!)



Just what Henry wanted....baby Converse! Thanks Tante!

Love my shoes (a teeny bit big but perfect for Summer) and ABC book - thanks John and Cherie!


Just woke up and drumming already (so cute in his Snoopy sleep sack and matching pjs! Thanks Krista!).

You two are fun but I need a nap... (thanks for the Valentine's Day t-shirt, Bets!!)


and just moments later...gone.


Henry's favorite place to rest after eating (while his mama eats). Thanks Opa!

And a little more drumming before bed.

No comments: