Monday, January 21, 2008

BABY HENRY!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no way to describe how happy I am....or how lucky I feel. Henry is sleeping soundly after two bottles and lots of playing. Here are just a few pictures from our whirlwind morning, visiting Henry's orphanage and bringing him home....I'll post more later and let you know how he does at the Giving and Receiving Ceremony this afternoon at 4!!



We're ready to go!


Our first look at baby Henry...




He's changing to come home.


Super scared but ready...or maybe just scared of the hat!



With the Director of his orphanage.


The baby room where Henry has lived for 9 1/2 months.



Henry's crib



With baby Tony (my friend Betsy's baby....darling!!)...notice the matching "I love Mommy" T-shirts...thanks Julie! Also note the way Henry is secretly trying to grab Tony's picture book away...his fingers had to be pried off to leave.



The nanny and director loved Henry and said he is a super sweet, happy baby who loves to eat and sleep....he's definitely a Jones!




He loves books!


My happiest moment ever!



Saying goodbye to Orphanage #3....thanks for taking all the pictures and video Julie!!!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

He is the most beautiful little baby boy! Jill you must be on CLOUD 9! I can't wait to continue to follow along -- love the photos and once again CONGRATS!

Dawn Edgar

Julie said...

Congratulations! What a happy day! Henry is such a cutie!

Dana said...

Congratulations! He is adorable! Your dreams have finally come true.

Kathy Irwin said...

What an angel! I'm so happy for you. I hope all goes well on your return home.
Kathy
DTV 11/07

Unknown said...

I am soooooo happy for you! Baby Henry looks so comfortable in your arms as if he has been there since day 1. I'm sure he'll do just fine at the ceremony. My eyes are filled with tears of joy! Looking forward to your next post.
Love,
Pam

journeytovietnam said...

I'm sooooooo happy for you!!!!!!!! You and Henry look so perfect together! Thank you for all you have given to me, I'll never forget it!

Bets

neighbor said...

Hey Neighbor or should I say Mommy!!

CONGRATULATIONS! Henry is so beautiful! He is one lucky little boy!

I am crying tears of joy right now-I am just so happy for you. You did it!

Love you,
Ellen

P.S. Hi Auntie Julie! :)

jj said...

I know this is much belated...but thanks! Pamela...is this PGA? All the PLAN families...thanks...soooo happy!!! If you are waiting for referral or travel it is amazingly worth the wait....times a thousand!

Neighbor! So happy to see your note! Can't wait for you to meet Henry!