Friday, January 25, 2008

"Ma Ma" !!!

The highlight of the week for me! He really said it several times today!! Henry could ask for pretty much anything today and get it; ergo, the ice cream incident. (really, it was just a tiny taste...to soothe his teething gums)

Henry is feeling much better and I am hoping to feel well tomorrow too. Julie is still a champ and taking care of us both...thank you Julie!!! No idea what we would have done without you!

I'd also like to take this opportunity to apologize to all the disheveled mothers of crusty-faced babies who I've ever looked at condescendingly, thinking "how can they let themselves go like that..." I now know.

Another quiet day here, just playing and eating, playing, sleeping and eating. Not too exciting. Please forgive the too-long videos....just learned how to load these and didn't know they couldn't be edited or shortened. We'll shoot shorter snippets in the future. jjx

Henry, surrounded by his toys

(fyi that's an 18 month sleeper on my big boy....I've been calling him Jumbo but Julie says I have to stop.)




Our big outing to the hotel dining room...thanks for the hat Oma/Opa!!

Henry's new crush....he loves Camden!!



4 comments:

Kathy Irwin said...

NO WAY are the videos too long. I could sit and watch for hours, dreaming on when my day comes. Enjoy every second!!
Kathy
DTV 11/07

Laura Monge said...

Dear Jill,
Congratulations to you on the new addition in your family, your baby boy, Henry! I actually cried looking at your blog (Janna told me to look on here)...and I know how you must feel. It truly is a happy day, a happy time. Congratulations to Auntie Julie also, and to your whole family. Henry is adorable!
Love, Laura

jj said...

Hi Laura,
It is so nice to hear from you!Julie, Henry and I are having the happiest time but can't wait to get home to Oma and Opa too. And Henry has no idea how fun it will be when Krista visits (and Janna and Kees!) in April! He is going to love his cousin Krista!!!
Thanks again for writing! jjx

jj said...

Thanks for your note Kathy....you may have noticed I haven't shortened the clips. :) He's just so cute that I keep letting it go and forget to watch the time! And even now when he is napping I can't resist looking at his sweet face - can't wait for him to wake up and play again! You'll be here soon too!!! jjx