Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A little bit sick and a little bit mad

I won't say much today because I'm catching Henry's cold and need to get to bed now. Henry's been under the weather since I got him but he was feeling worse as the day went on today so he had his first visit to the SOS clinic here in Hanoi. They were really nice but he was FURIOUS!!!! (Who does that sound like, mom??) He has 2 ear infections and a sinus infection (they were trying to clear his nose with suction...wow was he loud!) He started his antibiotics tonight. Poor bunny...hope he'll feel better tomorrow!


Breakfast in the dining room at the hotel....loves spoons! We are teaching him how to whack it on the table to draw adoring stares from his fellow diners (Opa loves that!).


He decided he liked the baby girl at the next table more than his spoon...flirt.
Resting and reading with his Tante Julie
(He loves his special Henry blanket...sleeps with it every night. Thanks Auntie Connie!)

A happy boy even when he's sick


Loves to read/chew...


Then this evening, after the Doctor visit.....

HAHAHA...this ones for you mom! He inherited my special thundercloud look!
(he has turned on the tv a couple times and it wasn't happening...after the Dr it was just too much!)

But Julie saved the day and taught him how to jump on the bed.


And he was a happy boy again!











4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jill !!!!
I was here, at my desk, working, and received an email from Chris. It was your Baby Henry blog ! Can you believe it ? It's ten minutes I'm crying like a fountain !

I love you both, Jill, you and your wonderful son !

(Thank you Chris)

marzia

Unknown said...

Jill --

I'm glad that Henry is on the road to recovery! Hope he is feeling better soon and you get the rest you need to stay healthy!

Three cheers for health!

Dawn Edgar

jj said...

Marzia I am so happy to hear from you! Thank you for your kind note...makes me so happy to hear from so many friends when I am so far from home!! Hope you are well!!! jjx

jj said...

Dawn thank you for all you sweet notes and support! I can't tell you how much I wish you and Betsy were here too! I just know it will be soon!! jjx